Myrtle Beach Wal-mart security nabs 10 shoplifters in 24 hours www.privateofficer.com
Myrtle Beach SC Dec 18 2012 Police arrested 10 people in less than 24 hours on Saturday on charges of shoplifting from a Myrtle Beach Wal-Mart.
According to online police records, officers arrested 10 people between 1:20 a.m. and 10:05 p.m. Saturday and charged them with shoplifting from the Wal-Mart located at 541 Seaboard St.
The following people were charged with shoplifting a value of $2,000 or less:
• Mary Ellen Schultz, 41, Joshua David Beal, 37, and Allan Sandoval Coen, 38 – who all share a Myrtle Beach address – are accused of leaving the store without paying for merchandise, according to a police report
• Dennis Matthew Marden, 51, of no address was seen by police removing concealed items hidden on his body while in the parking lot, according to the report
• Timothy Young, 52, and Cynthia Denise Jones, 42, both of Myrtle Beach are accused of concealing more than $500 in merchandise and trying to leave the store
• Kimberly Fay Shular, 47, of Myrtle Beach is accused of leaving the store without paying for merchandise
• Scott Paul Spehar, 46, of Pawleys Island is accused of leaving the store without paying for merchandise, which police listed as being a soda and a few protein bars
The following people were charged with shoplifting-third or subsequent offense:
• Dawn Michelle Galloway, 36, of Conway is accused of attempting to leave the store without paying for merchandise
• Robert Scott Schwedes, 40, of Myrtle Beach – details not available